$1,830.00 – $2,130.00
The Boulderboard4 is our most compact freestanding & collapsible training wall.
- Designed with the tightest spaces in mind.
- Lightweight & easily disassembled for storage.
- Adjustment ranges from -15 to -40° overhanging.
- Round top-bar for pull-ups and finishing.
- Pro_Package includes 27 training holds & crashpad.
- Optional exterior upgrade allows for indoor/outdoor use.
- Hangboard attachment available.
- Download Specifications here.
Boulderboard® orders are built to order. We strive to ship orders as fast as possible. However, under current circumstances we are currently shipping about 3-4 weeks from the date of order.
The Boulderboard4 is a small, freestanding, adjustable training wall designed for climbing-focused and upper body power training. It is attractive, lightweight, and can be easily collapsed flat for storage. The Pro-package comes with a crashpad, 27 handholds, and 6 footholds to get training fast. It is used in both residential and commercial training areas.
The Boulderboard4 can fit under an 8-foot ceiling at it's steepest angle of 40 degrees, with an angle extension that allows multiple angles up to 17 degrees with taller ceilings. The unit has a 4x10 foot climbing surface equipped with a generous 180 threaded potential hold locations. The top has a sturdy pullup bar for additional training options.
Usually ships in 3-4 weeks.
Want to see the Boulderboard6 look here!
Exterior Upgrade ($300), Standard finish (included)